Hear Mayor Adam Paul’s vision to be bold this year in his 2018 State of the City address.
- Community luncheon
- Registration starts at 11 a.m.
- Event from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., March 8
- Sheraton Denver West Hotel, 360 Union Blvd.
The State of the City luncheon is a fundraising event to support nonprofit organizations that are meeting our community’s challenges. The event also provides an opportunity for Mayor Adam Paul to address the community about important city issues, accomplishments and plans for the future.
- Purchase sponsorships, tables and individual tickets online at StateoftheCity2018.org.
- State of the City speech portion of the event is free and open to residents and community members who opt out of the benefit luncheon.
The Lakewood-West Colfax and Alameda Corridor business improvement districts are hosts for this gathering of businesses, community organizations and residents.